No I don't think it's worth upgrading.. The holosync effect state of mind is like the hemi-sync effect.. synchronisations of both hemispheres. Makes you feel freedom, and gets you into a state of enjoying feelings and like most people never experience, a "genius-state" of mind... I just put on an old paraliminal and a hemi-sync session at the same time. Or I use a holosync session togehter with an old paraliminal.. it works just as fine as buying the new paraliminal cd's... Really no difference.. it feels the same for me.

Together with an old paraliminal I would suggest using "Winds over the World" from hemi-sync.. and you get into a really deep trance when listening to it. There is some flute music trance on it too, thats the one I really recommend from hemi-sync to use with an old paraliminal. It works really great. Have got plenty of good results until now. Feel changes happends right away. And they are deep... Holosync also works really great.. Have the proluque, and its great with that.

So I use my 450$ for something else ...

Murof.

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited April 14, 2005).]