Hi Wendy,
thanks, I'll give it a try.
I have listened to the Holding Consciousness Steady mediation and wow, I think this must be the pivotal meditation of all (including Seeds Of...). Surely this is what it's all about, becoming continuous conscious awareness in the present moment?

I have to confess I now listen to the meditations in my car on the way and from work. I know this isn't recommended but isn't meditation about becoming more alert and present and if you do it with your eyes closed all the time it's harder to integrate into your life ?

One difference between this series and other more traditional meditation such as mindfulness is that the others seem to say don't fight the present or try and change anything, just accept it the way it is as wanting things causes pain. But intending certain outcomes out of life is NOT accepting how things are?

I think I get it but can you clarify this one ? (OK playing devils advocate here but it would to get a confirmation to this paradox)

I just cant get enough of Jeddahs material, I think it is the most profound teaching I have ever listened to. Seeds Of Enlightenment was the start but I had heard some of the themes before (which is good as there is only one truth I suppose) but Iv'e never heard antything like the meditations in Embracing Freedom before. It really is taking things to a whole new level.

I wish I could go on the retreat she is having in California in May. I will go on one she has in the future as I just KNOW she is the real deal.

One thing I am impressed with is that unlike others like Eckhart Tolle (who is great but I just don't get his Pain body approach which seems to be giving too much importance and an identity to a whole load of pain..) Jeddah didn't have to go through extreme pain and suffering to get there. From what Iv'e read she seemed to be born like this.

I have watched the Conscious TV interview with her and I am taken by her stillness and humor. She doesn't move hardly at all in the hours interview (not like a stiff manikin though), no emotional leakage just calm, cheerful presence. Others can come across as severe and very very serious..

Also love the production and quality of the meditations, they are beautifully crafted, and the ambient "music" is brilliant and obviously not thrown together in a hurry.

So thanks again and people around me are noticing how calm I am and even asking me about becoming more happy!!