Hi Wendy,
I find Im very alert whilst I drive and meditate. For me meditation is becoming more aware of the present moment whatever it contains. I do appreciate your concern though but I find I'm a better driver not like when I would arrive and realized wow how did I get here, I was daydreaming all the way.

I listened to the meaning meditation yesterday. I found it difficult to think of something which gives me meaning. I realized last year that I know longer identified with being English for example. It just clicked that I was limiting myself by being associated with the English stereotype. I love the UK but I don't feel particularly English now. National identies are limiting, very limiting I think.

I used to associate my career with meaning but now I really don't. I don't even seek acknowledgment at work.

What I also realized was that I lived my life worried what others think of me. This was more limiting and I know ive held myself back from huge chunks of life. I don't really mind what others think of me now. I know what people think is mostly rubbish so I reason if I think rubbish mostly then others must think rubbish so why worry about opinions anymore. I am always courteous and friendly to others just that I don't let others stop me from doing what I really want to do now.

The only thing which I could think of about meaning was a sense deep inside of being in love but is this a meaning thing? I just feel it is and I can't do anything about it even if I'd want to.