The key to listening to Fast Finish is relaxed focus and it often helps to close your eyes, sit back and just listen.

I find converting and saving MP3 recordings in fast finish format a waste of time.

My own experiments using regular MP3 can be played back at 8 times the speed (for me). Beyond that it would require tweaking. And a good understanding of speech, pitch and tone.

Added to that the time it takes to convert one recording, to me defeats the purpose of using Fast Finish recordings. My purpose is to listen to the recording quickly making best use of my time. So I just pre-listen to any MP2 or accepted file recordings in Windows media Player at 8x. When listen again recordings at a faster speed. This gives me the benefit of listening twice in less time that it takes to listen once. And I find I connect with the information better when I listen after listening to fast finish first.

Yes I've made some Fast Finish recordings. Through experience I figured I was wasting my time. Why drop convert an audio file into a program so I can just tweak the pitch and make it playback faster when I can just use the slider in Windows Media Player with the original recording. Which saves me having duplicates of the file as well.

Alex