Alex
i tried the dictionary game after reading the post and made 5 out of 8 words correctly using the image streaming as a tool to find the solution and it seems working
i tried in my past like this
when i got a new book to read example "six thinking hats" and "seven habits of highly effective people", "lateral thinking"and some other books
i don't know that i have learned photoreading and say to myself like this if i had learn photoreading by know i might have flipped the pages like this in fantasy and do enter photofocus in seconds and flip the pages for fun many times
but it worked but i don't know that
and continued reading the book in regular manner (no activation steps used by me)( i was in an illustration at that time that photographically remember the page)
i read the books in less than 6 hours with commitment as i was very much interested i will automatically think of the content as it very much useful even
i some times suddenly open the book to see some content which is more useful for me depending on the situation but the most amazing thing is that though i read it using regular reading technique and after some multiple passes through the book i have the information useful for me just working less than 9(6+3) hours on the book which is around more than 300 pages
i even discuss the things with my buddies as the material is useful to them with ease.
i read the PRWMS about activating the book which we proccessed
he stated
1.awareness
2. familiarity
3. knowledge
4. expertise
but
how can we improve the comprehension more easily after photoreading i have the paraliminal tape memory super charger photoreading activator and deluxe DVDs

can u conform from my experiences that i have learned the photoreading system excluding comprehension