As if I know myself better now after just two days of paraliminals. Can you imagine yourself as the future you sending the attention back to your present self? I am my future me.

Today I got to feel the future me sending attention for the very first time feeling my full consciousness as whole. I was skeptical for only a moment as to what I had lost since yesterday as I previewed my future me ascending as I observed myself climbing with the help and support of persevering.

I noticed the shift of my attitude towards not getting angry, I lost all hope for getting disappointed at my past, and instead I felt full awakened consciousness in the presence as a positive development. I know now how strong I am internally as I've taken into my belief system the personal power and inner strength of who I will become and magnified it to focus constantly on progress. It's constant and never ending improvement. I'm learning how to let go of the past experience of low self-esteem and ignite the personal strength by investing into the future me that is already on the way to my destiny.

I must say that I have instilled a powerful personality, and having the ultimate destiny feeling after just two days of the paraliminals.

Who else is on the journey? How are you?