I've got a goal. I know how scared I was all my life to be more then anyone expects of me. I became the right hand of leaders, associates, teachers, friends, and family. I can not yet imagine the moment in my life where I picked up this casual remark to stay in the corner hiding in the darkness until someone calls me out to do something. I haven't refused to stop believing in this self-fulfilling limitation because I haven't had the appropriate resource to open that channel of awareness. I came across the paraliminals from the PHOTOREADING workshop I've done in 2010. And not until now, has it occurred that The Ultimate You Mindfest, opened the door to this image. I've been sabotaging my life by being a victim of feeling inferior to the world. It's time to take charge of this weakness trait I initially imposed in myself, and take responsibility to changing this behavior forever. I want to fill it up with positive feedback and reinforce powerful images for the future.

My goal is becoming creative and outspoken to the public, so I can triple my income in the next 5 years, and create the dreams I desire to achieve within 10 years.