NOW that I have just completed the Self-Discipline paraliminal from the MINDFEST series, I'm ready to say I can become learning capable of whatever I desire in life. This is a great news when one individual feels that someone in their lives once told them that they are a child of learned helplessness. I find it hard to believe that I had such a hard wired belief, and such a insane thought someone said that stuck in my mind for so long. I am eliminating these feelings instantly with the paraliminals offered by Paul R. Scheele. Thanks to the sequence of audio's that have been recommended I follow guidance for improving my personality long term. I have never really felt such fast results in such a short period of time. I can believe that these are most powerful audio's up to date that I have begun using daily.

I had been advised by Alex to stick to one purpose for this series, as if I had already achieved my goal. That is so true, whenever I focus on what I really want without doubting, I get it any how I can. Anyone that is having trouble with the paraliminals, please keep reminding of your purpose you want to achieve. Best it to resolve one core issue that has been on your subconscious mind for very long and you need to be freed. Usually the first instinct you get it correct. Try it out. Let me know.

I keep my hopes up for your willingness to try.