I purchased the Euphoria course and Qigong Paraliminals (Faith & Confidence and Consistent Practice) last year and practiced the SFQ meditation exercise in the course consistently for several months. At the beginning of this year, I purchased the Deluxe Spring Forest Qigong course. I've been using the Self-Concentration sitting meditation ever since. Gratefully, my practice has transformed my life.

When I tried practicing the active exercises, however, I found them to be a challenge, much because I've been used to the sitting meditation all this time.

I do recall what a challenge it was to integrate the sitting meditation into my daily practice when I first started doing it. Now, I'm comfortable doing it everyday.

I'm trying to motivate myself to invest the time and energy to do the full SFQ course and learn the active exercises and would like to know how the benefits of active exercises compare with the sitting meditations.

I derive significant benefit from my daily Self-Concentration sitting meditation, which I do once or twice a day and sometimes more. I am healthy and energetic and have a wonderful sense of well-being, thanks to my work with Paul Scheele's Paraliminals. But, seen differently, that's quite a roadblock to my growth in Spring Forest Qigong because it keeps me in my comfort zone and leaves me without desire or inspiration to learn more and improve my practice.

Please enlighten me to the specific benefits active exercises offer as compared to sitting meditations, so I can motivate myself to do the full SFQ course, overcome the challenges I'll face in learning the active exercises and integrate the course into my daily practice.

Thank you.