In 'essence' "negative energy" does not exist. The energy 'labeled' as "negative energy" is a substitute or symbolic aspect of the 'idea of opposite' to Whole-some states. All in all, it's a label. Remove the label, and what do you have? Energy.

Do you think anger, fear, sadness, guilt, grief, jealousy, etc, etc could continue to exist in your experience of reality if you removed the label and experienced it as it "IS" rather than it's label? View 'anger' without it's label as 'anger' and it quickly looses impact.

I've elaborated much further in depth in other posts--yet only a brief description is necessary to understand the Knowledge beyond labels. In short, you no longer 'resist' "negative energy" you simply de-construct the ideas about your beliefs of "negative energy" and in so, working with 'energy' as it IS, becomes much more comfortable.

Also, you cannot 'de-construct' "other's beliefs" but you can change YOUR view of how you perceive them. Another thing, you may 'encounter' very bizarre but wonderful essences, as you de-construct labels. These are timeless and of a Higher Reality and cannot be undone from 'here' (you can't steal the 'pen' from the animator and erase the "animator's" world--you would have to go to the level 'beyond' the animator and go from there......

I leave you with the steps to realize the 'view-less view' and the Infinite that exists Beyond, Eternal and Always.

~Z
I've elaborated much further in depth in other posts--yet only a brief unders
In short,

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/14/12 07:52 AM.