Release limitations
and unresolved emotions

My purpose was to eliminate feelings of abandonment and habit of procrastination.

My goal is feel happier.

On my journey on the three paths I discovered an enlightening perspective on my past. I had been encouraged to think one way for my entire life. That is because I had that limiting belief that my parents were going to do something special in my life. I didn't have the conviction as I do now that this will never change unless I change it. I got onto my first path, farthest to the right which shown me my truth. Lots of hurtful feelings from abandonment and rejection for a better quality of life. Then stepping onto the path farthest to the left I saw my life as if I wished it. I can benefit much more truth to my future with feeling of contentment that my life began on the ideal standard for me to develop. I attended school and got good grades, helping in the community and becoming a role model for my peers. And last, the middle path, unexpected events. I couldn't believe that when I instilled my self-image as if I was already becoming successful in life, that I truly see my dream fulfilling. That is when I accepted my full responsibility for choosing what I desire in my life and holding myself to a higher standard. I came back to my resting place, and felt amazed at the journey I've created in just a few minutes listening to the New History Generator. I wasn't prepared to step onto the super secret path just above the middle path looking over all three paths. Eventually, I had too. It took me an amazing strength to look at this special perception because it is selecting the highest priority events onto the path of my life and living it in my created memories as if it really happened. I know it seems unreal, but it really takes me a long way and eliminates my self from doubts and negative emotions from my past. I came back to the present with a smile and peaceful image of where I wanted to go in life. Letting the water sounds in the audio I was listening, so to speak run from the fourth path above and washing it through my mediating self looking at the three paths down below, until I was totally rocking to the feelings for more, sending a message to my future self forward into the future. I look forward to continue onto session B.

No doubts as this journey was unique. It was much more exciting in my imagination than I could describe to you. Although, I know how powerful the subconscious is so I have only gratitude that I have opened a window of possibilities for myself.