Open the flow of abundance
in your life

I really enjoy the dollar bill in the Prosperity paraliminal. I took a journey deep within my mind to find the true image of my well being. I stepped into the triangle above the pyramid that was shinning like a diamond. As I descended downward I realized that whatever I was suppose to have in life, a relationship with my soul mate is just over the horizon. I can now truly attain my goal in less time.

What I identified as my limitations was my past relationship as this ex was really hurting me by not allowing me to fully express myself. I was held back by the criticism and harsh judgement that I was wrong. In order for things to turn around in life, I had to think what was the issue that made it the problem. I had heard my ex say that she is not my mother multiple times. Always making me feel awkward. Although in the paraliminal I saw it is okay to be someone for your partner in life, as long as they can express themselves and release their emotional baggage in a constructive way. Not limiting them. I was very happy to notice that I opened up the window to my new identify without the limitations that were instilled in my previous relationship. I can confidently use my internal radiance to attract my soul mate. As long as I'm willing and believing in myself that there are possibilities for me.