automatic pilot-a
Eliminate negative self-talk and
vaporize self-sabotage

Review: last time I listened before public speaking, I got all the praise and compliments I needed at the end of my speech. It works!

New session:

I feel as if I get the determination I need to fulfill my mission in life. It is the burning desire to succeed in less time, although leaving a legacy for generations. This is the point where I want to make myself become better in everyway. I believe in my ability, and I have will power to go forward. With the Automatic Pilot paraliminal I put on the pedestal a complete whole transformed me, as if I was already successful with my activities. I have a masters diploma, I am the image for Toastmasters club Polska, I have my soulmate for life, I am helping with the eldery. This is a unique experience that I live now in my heart. Knowing that I will have a wake up call every morning to this calling to action. I believe in becoming more in less time when I am congruent with my beliefs, values, actions, and expectations. Then I will truly achieve higher standards and even all that I desire.