I had first put on the self-discipline audio last month. Although any significant results just came this evening. I visualized mind mapping plans and information for more efficient use. I discovered that setting the purpose was one of the most useful keys to my self-discovery. I played the audio and went into deep trance, and when I completed my session I just thought about the effects. I wasn't convinced I reached my desire aim. It has been six hours since the session, and I find myself at the exact place that I had set my purpose at in my minds eye. I did understand the importance of tolerance, and organization for mastery. I bascially went to clean my entire cabinet of notes, planners, and materials I've been collecting for the past several years. I never have put so much attention into organizing my life. I had an epiphany when I finished and felt a surge of energy. I noticed a book I haven't used for a while now. I picked it up and peaked inside to read some instructions to remembering memories. As I was reviewing my entire life in the notes I was organizing I realised I can use it as leverage. I saw my past as it really was, not so bad. I made some errors in judgement to get where I am now. After that realization I had a moment of silence to do something with myself. I had downloaded a free mind map software a week ago, so I opened up the window and created branches to my memories. I have never felt as confident and relaxed as right now. I believe that the paraliminals used consistently can benefit long term.