I use to be a very avid photoreader, in fact I used it to quickly and easily absorb loads of information. However within the past few months or so I have gotten to a mental block that I could use advice on. I have gotten to the point where I really do not want to pick up a book anymore. I'm about to finish my bachelor degree and have a little left on my Masers, I really need to find a way around this in my mind. I am hoping someone could offer me some advice or encouragement to get me back to being a happy photoreader once again.

I'll give you a perfect example.

Right now I am taking my 7 minute break after a 20 minute study session. The material is dry, boring, and I don't have the slightest bit of interest in it; I have to have this material memorized however so I can pass the Analyzing and interpretering literature clep exam so I can graduate college early and save a couple of thousand of dollars in the process. I am literally thinking to myself how I am dreading my break being over and I have to go back to studying something that i'm going to dump out of my memory the second I pass the clep exam.

DJ

Last edited by diablo69er; 07/31/12 05:00 AM.