I have been a user of Learning Strategies products for some time now but only felt compelled at this time to comment. Somehow the Ultimate Mindfest slipped me but I was able to catch up on it after. Since I had all of the Paraliminals I just decided to follow the basic instructions and use the paraliminals in the same order. I have the Paraliminal Accelerator but was never really able to focus for any significant length of time. Howevever since starting the Ultimate Mindfest I have been taken aback. I awake at 6 am and use the Paraliminal for that day. Tuesday I used Get Around to It, and said I needed some stuff at work done and also me to stop procrastinating. Well Monday I worked like I was posessed and finished all . Further I took 10 mins and listened to the 10 Minute Supercharger to get a boost at 3 in the afternoon. Yesterday Morning used the Automatic Pilot and decided I wanted the effect of being strong and definite .Not obnoxious but assertive in a nice way as I know this is one of my weaknesses and assumed maybe the reason for my negative self talk. Well today the Secretary came asking something be changed I said nicely the IT folk are the only ones who can do this, he said again that I should and in a voice not loud or angry but with the Boss present said"I told you the IT folk are the only ones who can do this" don't let me have to tell you again. He sheepishly said okay I will take it. About ten minutes after it hit me,do you realize what you ahve done,you have just let him know that you will speak once and that is it. Furthermore I am a much higher grade than he is with 32 yrs of service. The days of being toyed with are over. On withg the Ultimate Mindfest I say.

Last edited by Fitzmar1994; 08/09/12 10:44 PM.