Thank you, Alex and Koco. I still feel awed as I read these insights myself having started a new week with the same realities in place. One thing I realized is that I've cared too much about other people in the past (relatives, bosses, etc.) and allowed them into my personal space to the point of denigrating myself signficantly. I always blamed them for the way I felt, not recognizing that I was the hypnotist disempowering myself. I've also cared too much about "bad experiences" and to the point that I would lose my drive and determination to focus on creative activities that would change the status quo. Again, when I look back at all of that, these are examples of incompetence, namely my own lack of skills to cope effectively and reach my goals. I always wondered about my confidence. Paul Scheele aptly points out that we can develop the confidence we need if we are willing to develop the competence to overcome our challenges. I feel these are principles we must return to over and over. Alex, what would you recommend I do to encourage myself in this regard? I've yet to update my other post where you mentioned the Natural Brilliance course. I followed your recommendation and purchased the course. I also have the Abundance For Life course. Which course or Paraliminal do you think would be best to develop the positive emotions to practice taking responsibility for everything that happens to me and patiently persist in my endeavors? Thank you.