The thing with visualisation is you don't see as if you would with your eyes. Do you find your car when you parked it? Do you find your way home at night? You have sound visualisation skills because if you couldn't see in your minds eye what your car or where your home is.

Can you point to something yellow? If so you can visualise.

Now with exercises like the Silva Method you get a sense of. Some people are stronger at hearing or smelling when they get a sense of what "visualisation."

One way of developing the visualisation skill is to stand in front of a painting, study it in detail for two or 3 minutes and then close your eyes and talk about the detail, describe as much as you can. Do that for 10 minutes and then give it a break for a day or two. Do it again a few more times if necessary. Though I doubt it is. All that is required is that you notice that the mind does perceive a lot of details and usually too fast to catch.

I must be pretty lazy when it comes to Paraliminals. I just consider the questions in the booklet, Listen to Paul in the beginning and then just let the non-conscious mind handle the details. I learned long ago, trying to visualise and get it right limits the possibilities of greater than my imaginings. So while I do the visualisation exercises with other programs, I never bothered much for Paraliminals. If my conscious mind caught up with any of the visualisations Paul has on the Paraliminals I just did something. No details though.

Alex