You're trying to see with the third eye? That's not necessary for visualisation, yes memory is. Why do you want to take memory out of visualisation? It's a huge part of it. Without memory you cannot begin to visualise.

The more you play with memory, remembering dreams replaying past reels of experience the more you tap your visualisation skills.

I don't see a white screen, I remember what one looks like. Then I remember a polar bear, wearing a pink bikini with lime green polka dots, dancing on ice followed by a huge rabbit carrying a blue umbrella sliding on it's oversized brown fluffy tail across the ice bowling over the polar bear. The polar bear lands in the overturned umbrella spinning like a top.

To write all that I had to visualise, with my eyes open.

What you're trying to do is see with the eyeballs. Seeing with the minds eye is subtle and you find it by tapping your memory.

Play with image streaming from the Genius Code Course. Unfortunately the ability to visualise with clarity you are looking for atrophies in adults to be almost non-existent by the age of 40. It can be recovered by playing with memory techniques that require you to recall images. Image streaming is also a good way. The fact is it's not a skill we are without it's one we don't recognise because we judge, jump to the first answers.

Tap your memory if you want to build your visualisation skills.