Hi Sidonis,
For more chronic situations, such as chronic fatigue syndrome, try increasing the amount of time you meditate and remember to put a small smile on your face before you start as this helps to relax the body.

-Remember to “Energy Breathe”. You will be breathing in through every pore and exhaling through every pore. Inhale, pull the lower belly in a little, exhale release smoke or butterflies. Do this breathing as often as you can whether you are meditating or not. Pause and take a few minutes. Master Lin recommends doing this 15-20 minutes a day. I sometimes stop what I am doing and do it for 1-5 minutes just to recharge my battery. This is a very powerful way of energizing the body.

-Before you meditate, in addition to calling on the master, etc spend some time visualizing your entire body immersed in bright light and feel this light penetrating your skin, your muscles your organs, your bones, your cells. Feel your body becoming more energized. (In fact, visualize your entire body in light several times throughout the day and feel the penetration of this light) Do small universe for at least 1-2 hours per day in addition to any time you spend doing the active exercises) Choose one active exercise (for right now) and practice that one only so you can go deeper with it. If you already meditate for this long increase the time you meditate by one half hour a day. Chronic conditions benefit so much more from increased meditation time.

At the end of your meditation make sure you focus back to your lower dantien and circulate the energy(the light) there for a slightly longer time than usual. Then see it get smaller and smaller then and tuck it behind the lower dantien. Here you are building powerful energy reserves.

As part of your ending exercises tap the tailbone with open fists from 1-3 minutes (also do this several times throughout the day) Cup the kidneys 1-3 minutes while visualizing them in light. Tapping the tailbone and cupping the kidneys is great for increasing your life force energy.

Remedios