Thanx for the advice Remedios.

I'll increase my meditation time then, I don't know how long I can do the active excersize for, right now I'm doing 30 minutes and running through the whole rutine in the first dvd........I didn't know you could pick only one of the excersizes and do that for the whole 30 minutes.

I have noticed that my breathing on and off throughout the day can be different, I'm breathing quite shallow, so I'll practice that deep breathing and see how it goes.

when you focus back to your lower dantien, how do you circulate the energy?, I just vision a ball of energy circulating clockwise for a while, maybe I'm doing this wrong.

felt alot of tingling and a light head lately while practicing, I also go into a rocking motion with out intensionally doing it.....so I'm glad to be feeling something happening, I hope this will be positive, I have a feeling that with chroinc fatigue, healing will take alot longer as I have alot less energy than most people to start with.

funny thing is at night when I do the small universe or self concentration meditation, I dont get a good night sleep, I would have thought it would make me sleep better......but it seems to work the other way.

Thanks for your time.