Hi both ma'am. I'm not sure what do you mean when you say, "facing" your bad direction. Is your head pointing towards the bad direction or your eyes are seeing your bad direction?

When it comes to sleeping, it is always the head pointing towards your best direction. What you see in front of your eyes not necessarily your worst direction but the objects of flowing Qi which means "mirror" and/or "bedroom door". You were saying you are facing (seeing?) your closet door but just make sure your closet is closed and without reflecting glass.

I realized both of you have hard times convincing your husbands to co-operate with feng shui. May i suggests you activate your spiritual growth area according to the element of the compass directions (Mother Mary or Kuan Yi for Southwest etc.) and/or put your feng shui course manual there with the intention having people work with your feng shui movement. You can also activate collaboration by hanging you and your husband picture in your relationship direction with the intention for working on towards mutual feng shui collaboration. I did that and my family is starting to be open about Feng Shui and very cooperative with decluttering and moving flow of Qi.

My head too pointing my disease direction when sleeping but that is the only way for small room at least i can see people coming to my room. I may want to look for cure of me pointing towards the south (my disease direction) but i also activated my health directions and are open for healthy food and supplement to balance my head pointing south.

i salute the Wholeness in you,
yubong

Last edited by yubong; 10/18/12 02:28 PM.