Zakyrus,

I may have jumped the gun too far.

I was doing one hour of active exercise everyday. A few days down the road, I noticed a strange phenomenon.

After 30-40 minutes of finishing the active exercise, I would find my energy draining @ great speed.

I even passed out one day.

I called my coach @ Learning Strategies and they suggested that I might not be getting enough sleep.

But, that wasn't the case, as I experienced this condition even after a good night's sleep.

I decided to stop doing the active exercise and went back to sitting meditation.

Later, I got the idea of consuming eggs (especially egg whites) after 30 minutes of an active exercise session.

I resumed my active exercise sessions after several weeks and reduced my sessions to 30 minutes only.

I also started consuming an egg yolk and 3-6 egg whites after my active exercise sessions.

After my protein meal, I would listen to the Consistent Practice or the Faith & Confidence-A Paraliminals to further replenish my energy.

Nowadays, I listen to The Fourth Path Paraliminal from my Abundance For Life course to replenish my energy.

I would never feel so drained as to panic after a sitting meditation. Yet, I won't stop doing the active exercise anymore as there is a world of difference in the degree of healing I receive after an active exercise session than what I experience after a sitting meditation only.

What I actually noticed is that I can reach great depth in my sitting meditations later during the day after an active exercise session in the morning.

What's amazing is that practicing the active exercise everyday ended up rewarding me in ways I couldn't have predicted.

I was able to achieve a breakthrough in my meditation skills and my world improved dramatically as a result.

I have the entire Paraliminal library and I also own the Natural Brilliance and Abundance For Life courses.

Until I started practicing active exercise everyday, I would too frequently experience debilitating anxiety after my meditations, and I felt handicapped.

For example, I wasn't able to use The Fourth Path Paraliminal on a regular basis. I would experience too much anxiety right after the session.

I think practicing the active exercise everyday opened my energy channels. I can now listen to The Fourth Path Paraliminal several times a day everyday and not feel anxious at all. In fact, I love it! I believe that this revolution alone is worth its weight in gold. I can now undo trances of lack and limitation at will and live life on my own terms, and I wouldn't trade that freedom for anything.

Even my Natural Brilliance Paraliminals and all the other Paraliminals that I'd thought I'd mastered now work so much better, I willingly do the active exercise everyday and whatever it takes to replenish my energy afterwards.

I am curious why I lose so much energy after the active exercise. During the active exercise session, my energy channels open and I feel great. I achieve significant healing, but a lot of energy is used after the fact. How unusual is this? What can I do to overcome this condition?

Apparently, I also lose a lot of energy doing physical chores like cleaning the room.

The Fourth Path Paraliminal is a great energizer, so I'm getting by. But, I'd like to find a permanent solution.

Also, I'm curious if taking a painkiller before the active exercise on days when my energy is just too low might be okay.

Thank you,
Karim