Hi There,
I have been using Paralimnal CDs for a while now. I have had some results but I have not had any life changing results yet. Its really frustrating as I know that Paralimnal have the power to make some major changes in my life :
I have the following CDs
Get around to it
New Behaviour Generator (I am still waiting)
Automatic Pilot
New History Generator
Instantatneous Personal Magnestism
Self Esteem Super Charger
Positive Relationships
Prosperity
Belief
Anxiety Free
Ideal Weight

My Goals :
# 1
I have a loving Relationship with my Ideal woman
# 2
I have financial Freedom (income of £5000 a month)

# 3 I have a fit and healthy Body

Now I understand it is not recommended to have a structured plan to listen to these CDs and you must listen to your heart and use whatever CD seems appropiate. However this is not working for me and I feel stuck.

My problems :

Few years ago I used to be very good at meeting beautiful girls, I used to approach girls almost anywhere and get their number, however even in those days I mostly used to only stay friends with girls I really desired . When I managed to find someone who fell in love with me I ended up marrying her and divorcing shortly after.

I have always loved women but now I am beginning to feel a lot of pain and resentful feelings towards them for hurting me in my past and not wanting relationship with me .Maybe I have a belief that I dont desreve to have intimate relationships with women I really desire ? May I don’t feel I am good enough. Maybe I have sabotages myself in the past as most of my relationships either lasted one date or ended up becoming only friends..

Now I lack confidence, I have gained weight and am very self concious. I find it very difficult to approach girls anymore, Its been months since I last approached someone, its been 8 months since I had a date. I feel
I am struggling to lose weight. My confidence level has further reduced dramtically due to the way I look. Even when I was ideal weight I always thought I was not attrative enough.

I have been procrastinating for a long time. I have found it very difficult to go out there and do things I enjoy where I can meet women...I am finding it difficult to start ..

Now I would like some kind of suggestion on how I achieve my goals. what CD should I listen to , and how often...in what order ?

I know Paralimnal work but I am finding it hard to listen to them in the right order, I feel overwhelmed and confused...Please help

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME KIND OF FLEXIBLE PLAN WHICH I CAN USE TO ACHIEV MY GOALS ABOVE. LIFE IS PASSING BY AND I AM FRUSTRATED THAT DESPITE ME HAVING A GREAT TOOL TO CHANGE MY LIFE I AM STUCK AND NOT LIVING MY DREAM LIFE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE. TAKE CARE

[This message has been edited by Goals (edited May 16, 2005).]