Thanks very much for your response. I agree with you that I need to focus on my weight goal. Currently I weight 155lbs and need to lose 15LBS around my belly to feel more confident. I can realistically lose 2 LBS a week (i.e. should take me around 2 months to lose my weight).

My Goal Part 1: Lose weight

In the first 3 days I will start with listening to get around to it and automatic pilot daily to over come procrastination and any self sabotaging. I will then maybe listen to Paraliminal as suggested in Ideal Mindset for one week to build a solid foundation. Maybe then I can then start by listening to Ideal Weight control daily for one month in the morning, in the evening I will listen to Self Esteem Super charger for one week, prosperity for another week. After one month I would have lost enough weight to feel more confident..

As now I have good foundation, better body and more confident. I can focus on attracting my ideal relationship:

My Goal Part 2: attract Relationships
I listen to Ideal Mindset: this time focusing on relationships: then

One day to three days: Get around to it, .To get myself to take Action
Four to Six Days: Automatic Pilot, to overcome sabotaging my relationships to become only friends.
Seven to Nine days: New Behaviour Generator: Work on new behaviour, i.e. more confident in my approach and how I behave on dates.
Ten to Twelve Days: Belief : Overcome my belief I am not good enough and have a positive new belief.
Thirteen to Fifteen Days: Anxiety Free; now I am ready with confident, I need to overcome my anxiety when I am approaching/on date
Sixteen to Eighteen days: Prosperity: Instantaneous Personal Magnetism: Attract relationships
Nineteen to Twenty Two: Positive Relationship: now I work on creating and maintaining healthy relationships.

I know this is very structured plan but I think this will help me listen regularly and stop me becoming overwhelmed. What do you think ?