Guess I should clarify that.

What I mean is that, I've studied level 1 and 2, as well as other systems (Like Erle Montaigue--which is 'classical QiGong'), as well as a bit of XingYiChuan (Elemental Fists) and BaguaChuan (Energy Palm Strikes)--though I studied the latter two for enhancement of Universal Energy, rather than "learning to get power" or make 'myself' "better" in the self-ish sense.

I'm a firm believer in philosophizing and sharing/extending Knowledge, "if ya learn something good, extend gratitude from those that you learned it, by sharing it with others..." (thus keeping the 'fractalization of the Cosmos / pyramidal structure of extension' going)

So, I guess partly, that's why I hang around these forms now and then. I never claim to "have all the answers," of course... but share my philosophical view to 'those that can integrate (whatever they need out of it) and assist those (who will go beyond their energy limitations, and extend such insights)

I've also done many other meditations...(involving "other planes of reality", and such as working with the "higher centers")

However, as for going SFQ Level3+ (or taking an 'official class or retreat') I haven't done so. Perhaps, this coming autumn...

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 01/11/13 01:37 AM.