Thank you all for your replies. I have started with Positive Relationships Session A. I listen to it once a day then I do the sleep listening while I am ready to fall asleep. So far no success. If anything, I am getting a cold shoulder at work from her while we collaborate. It could be due to something else happening in her life. It could be that she is afraid of a change.

I have no problem with my own potential and self-worth. After all I am doing well professionally and I am highly educated in my field (NB I am a scientist in a non-biological field) I know that in many ways I can be a very good catch for any woman. On the other side, being in my early 50's, the type of woman suitable for my age is mostly loaded with emotional baggage and, most likely, parental committments (NB you never stop to be a parent, if you really like to be a good one). I have no kids of my own, so I am not interested in acquiring some through a relationship leading to a marriage. I do like kids alot, but I am not willing to go through the exercise of having to form other deep relationships with close family members of a potential partner.

I am not interest in changing my potential partner, apart from the fact of moving into a relationship since I find a friendship with her awkward. She has played mind games to keep me into the friendship which suits her because she is so badly hurt from her past that she is terrorised by another form of committment, even if mild (like boyfriend/girlfriend with no live-in situation). I do not enjoy her company when I know that I am being manipulated into a form of selfish and unhealthy sort of social interaction.

The peak of our frienship came after a day-long boat trip on our small boat. I did nothing but enjoying what was coming out of our friendship. Well... she did fall in love with me, but never admitted to it. The outcome was that she threw me out of her life because she was falling in love with me. I didn't realise all of this for months. Being nice, patient, going with the flow, supportive, etc got me what I wanted... she fell in love with me, but her disastrous emotional condition got her to use her logical brain to overrule her emotions.

To all of this you need to add that I have no close relatives left in my life since they have all passed away, apart from the only first cousin I have who lived overseas. I was born and grew up overseas. So I do need a physical presence in my life. Until over an year ago that person was my father, but he passed away.

Since I have always had problems in attracting the right woman in my life, I am trying to change myself so that the energy around me can change. Over the last couple of weeks (ie before I received the Paraliminals), I started feeling better in many ways. I need to find the determination and dedication to follow through with my plans. I am a firm believer in all the studies behind Holosync, this is how I got hold of the Paraliminals.