<<I have been playful, teasing, etc with her.. and I disappeared from her life for months.>>

But from what you described you ALSO poured the Nice Guy routine on strong and heavy.

<<but she has not accepted the relationship yet, although I feel she does love.>>

Perhaps. I'm not privvy to her thoughts and feelings so couldn't say. Keeping you at arm's length for months at a time doesn't SOUND like a manifestation of love, though. It sounds more like a reluctance to let those feelings even develop. It seems hard to believe that someone who is in love is just going to walk away from that once it's there.

<<I do not believe in mind games and all the rest, which men do to win over a woman.>>

Nor do I. I wasn't describing any mind games. I was describing behavior, none of it deceitful. I don't tolerate games from people, and in return, I don't play them. If you're confident enough about what you have to offer, you don't need to.

<<With divorces running over 40%, it seems obvious to conclude that the traditional ways for men to attract women are not working in creating happy, life-long relationships.>>

Well, that's a different can of worms entirely. The first step there, though, is to elicit romantic attraction, and sustain it, which clearly isn't happening with the current modus operandi.

<<So I feel that meditation, Paraliminals and other personal development techniques will help me evolving to the stage where things I want the most will happen.>>

I haven't listened to any of the Paraliminal CDs...I'm waiting to see if I can get Photoreading to yield results before investing more money in Learning Strategies products.

And if developing natural masculine behavior isn't personal development, I don't know what is....I'll be interested to hear, though, what kind of success you have in this regard with the Paraliminals.

J.

[This message has been edited by jl3goat (edited June 20, 2005).]