I found my own way of doing things in life. I love to become incredibly gifted in my endeavors
in life. I love to show off my attributes and characterisitcs. I have pleasure from deep within
my soul as it radiates outwardly into the universe. I felt the spark of ambition and talent radiate
outwardly during the paraliminal. I was in a room which I feel most comfort because I have
built this model in my mind and I use it to empower myself and those that need it most. I relie
on my strength of becoming most confident in one single area in life. I feel most passionate
about my relationships. I feel as if it completes my circle of life. I was striken by the scene as
a teenager I drew picture of the universe in 3D, and it made me think were I have not traveled
yet in the universe. Soon I discovered that was just a reflection of my mothers expectations,
and so I made a commitment that I would search for emotions and behavioral studies.

I have reached master as I envision my internal system lite up with power and conviction that
I am a special person. I have on the opposite side of not feeling enough being enough. Why?
Because I have references to back this idea up. I live up to my expectations. I give more than
anyone can expect of me. I live to celebrate. I behave under my own code of conduct.

This paraliminal reentered my subconscious and activated the core part that I needed. My need
was to discover more of the truth that comes from within us all. The space I fill up with my
energy. I am a beast and energy dynamo. I am absolutely certain that what I experience
during this paraliminal is like no other. It provided me the strenght to look at what was most
important and use it.

I recommend this Personal Genius paraliminal if you haven't than you MUST.