Hi Magickdoggie! Loved your topic - absolutely awesome! I have to admit I have been myself researching on Time Travel & have many books. I'm not a Scientist or anything like it though I did a Foundation Degree in Science & Engineering (in UK); my ambition is to go to a Canadian Uni & study a BA in Philosophy. Anyway, you asked about books on Time Travel; I can give you a few: Time Storms by Jenny Randles, that's a good book, I read it before I had the PR course-pack plus I just got another book by the same author called 'Time Travel' & also I had just ordered Time Barrier again by the same author. I like to recommend these books as well by an author named Anthony Peake - this guy is a genius; these are his books: Is there life after death?; The Daemon; Out-of-body experience & Labyrinth of Time. I already read Labyrinth of Time last year (his 4th book) & I had just acquired the other 3 from Amazon. When Time Barrier arrives I'm going to PR Anthony Peake's 1st 3 books I mentioned with Time Travel & Time Barrier. And I would recommend 2 more books: How to build a time machine by Paul Davies & The Time Traveller by Ronald Mallet...see what you think.

Best regards,

Guillaume.