HELLO EVERYONE HAVE A BLESS DAY AND WEEKEND FROM JESUS WHO IS GOD
I WANT TO SHARE SOME PHOTOREADING EXPERIENCES WITH EVERYONE.

Now a days when I photoread and I activate what happens is the my mind shows me something and I have no idea why i should learn I then TRUST My mind and learn it anyway and it turns out be exactly what I want.

Or I'm activating a book and every other dip is the EXACT thing I want to know and if it doesnt seem like I should know it it turns out being something I need to know.

When I photoread I imagine a stop sign like in the photoreading book and the natural brilliance book. Over the years i think its a habituated process in my mind and even though i didnt do it that often it seems to be my natural nac to just be able to stop where it needs to be seen.

This is how I get most of my photoread information. Honestly when It comes to phtoreading one of my latest adventures was when I was programming a video game and I realized innately that the only way to TRULY ACHIEVE my purpose was to believe that I already knew enough to do it. It was an epiphany that has stayed with me ever since.

What I have been doing is writing my puprose and my specific book and simply just visualize each purpose and visualize each understanding I obtain and then finally I photoread the book. write now Im photoreading the books C# Primer and xna game studio 4.0: Learn programming now and I photoread the C# primer book everyday to get the effects of learning. Everytime I realize something new about the book I write it down inside the book and every time i go to photoread i visualize all the goals being done. "once i code once i do it forever with memory on how it's done"

i hope there was something someone could get out of my post that could help them.

have a blessed day. JESUS is GOD.