A success story with these two books actually is that I now understand C# code on a more innate level thanks to JESUS helping me photoread.

One outright amazing thing is that I was writing a method for my game MINDBALL played with the neurosky.com headset https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559195_10152698078865296_1024411260_n.jpg (don't know if facebook link is allowed here or will even show for people not my friends but heres the game) and I was figuring out how to write the code to get the ball to bounce off of every wall but then I remembered that all I had to do was solve the problem step by step and not to get to confused see if that worked and keep trying and then I was able to solve the problem relatively easier.

Here's where the photoreading success story comes in. Later on I check the book which is http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-XNA-Game-Studio-4-0/dp/0735651574

and i look at the sample code which is if you dont mind sharing is

if (redIntensity == 255) redCountingUp = false;
if (redIntensity == 0) redCountingUp = true;
if (redCountingUp) redIntensity++; else redIntensity--;

if (greenIntensity == 255) greenCountingUp = false;
if (greenIntensity == 0) greenCountingUp = true;
if (greenCountingUp) greenIntensity++; else greenIntensity--;

if (blueIntensity == 255) blueCountingUp = false;
if (blueIntensity == 0) blueCountingUp = true;
if (blueCountingUp) blueIntensity++; else blueIntensity--;

and then i looked at my code if you dont mind me sharing is

public void BALLMOVEMENT()
{

//THE CONTROL VARIABLES OF THE X AND Y AXES RESPECTABLY

//CONTROLS THE LEFT AND RIGHT MOVEMENT
if (LOVEPOSITION.X == (graphics.GraphicsDevice.Viewport.Width - LOVE.Width))
{
CONTROLPOSITIONX = false;
}
if (LOVEPOSITION.X == 0)
{
CONTROLPOSITIONX = true;
}

if (LOVEPOSITION.Y == graphics.GraphicsDevice.Viewport.Height - LOVE.Height)
{
CONTROLPOSITIONY = false;
}
if (LOVEPOSITION.Y == 0)
{
CONTROLPOSITIONY = true;
}

if (CONTROLPOSITIONX == true)
{
LOVEPOSITION.X = LOVEPOSITION.X + 2;
}
if (CONTROLPOSITIONX == false)
{
LOVEPOSITION.X = LOVEPOSITION.X - 2;
}

//CONTROSL THE UP AND DOWN MOVEMENT

if (CONTROLPOSITIONY == true)
{
LOVEPOSITION.Y += 2;
}
if (CONTROLPOSITIONY == false)
{
LOVEPOSITION.Y -= 2;
}

and what happened was that the same philosophy of using boolean variables to control the movement was being used and that EXACT programming philosophy was being maintained.

BASICALLY IF YOU DONT' READ CODE THAT'S FINE. Just notice that the boolean variables are being used which are basically variables that hold either a TRUE or FALSE value to control a movement on the screen. For the original example its the changing of colors for me its the ball movement.

Things like that are just how photoreading is. The subconscious mind isn't trying to tell you that it's doing stuff like that, its simply trying to solve your problems for you.