Originally Posted By: Maz
I prefer to keep religion out of PhotoReading - I think we get enough crazy people in the physical world who rant about religion (and they are entitled to do this as long as they do it within their own circle of like-minded people and their own religious forum). I like to come to this forum and read and understand about PR and not religion as these 2 entities are mutually exclusive.

As a neutral and concerned participant/reader/PR knowledge seeker, please could you very, very kindly and respectfully keep religious posts like this out of the forum so as not to deter people who are keen to learn about PR from visiting an extremely interesting site. "jesus is god" is most certainly not a PR tip (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

JESUS IS GOD.
JESUS is the reason anyone can do anything and I could not photoread properly until I came to him. JESUS is GOD is more than a photoreading tip, it's a LIFE tip. JESUS is GOD is the TRUTH in which all other TRUTHS come from and it is from that TRUTH that my TRUTH of

WANT without expectation
HAVE PHOTOREADING in your identity
Always say you can

came from.

All things are just aspects of his DIVINE NATURE. This site has enough advice in it that my post saying GOD can help you photoread will not hurt it.
JESUS IS GOD.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 03/30/13 09:19 AM.