I must say that recording the materials I read on a mind map is very crucial for future feedback. I can not understand why its not used more often in school where students simple learn to mind map and learn to evaluate for feedback.

I noticed that every return to the mind map I feel a sensation that I get to have a private meeting with the authors, and its never the same as last time, because you can always move the information around to different branches of the map. Any answer I need at any moment I simple open up my book of mind maps and dive in to where my intuition tells me to go. I find a branch I recorded on my previous session of activation and seek for some more details to add on. I learn by activating, not just by Photoreading, remember that to notice it you have to see it consciously. I usually feel so ecstatic to share with others that the feeling is greater in me than any other time, and I mean that whenever I have painful situations I simple releash that with playing the information I received at my private session with the author her/himself. It is a great ritual to go into state and find answers to your questions by simply listening to the intuition you get. It you feel proud, than you probably learned something extremely grand, and you can share it at any moment with world. Write your comments whenever you get that aha moment, please remember to jot it down and share it with me. There is nothing better than a public commitment whenever you have your own unique breakthrough, and by sharing you will have the opportunity to let other know and learn from you, like a teacher.