You'll need to use Get Around to it once a day for a while, till you're happy you're taking daily action toward finding your desired employment. Say use it for 3 days and then give it a break, notice if you're taking action or not. If not why not. What's stopping you? Perhaps there is something you haven't done that needs to be done. Example your resume needs help and you need someone else to look over it but that's only a quiet voice in your mind and you've been using Get Around To It without obvious action. If no satisfying action has taken place on using Get Around To It, search for that voice. Then do what needs to be done first.

Use Talk To Win for a week, once a day. That will help prepare you for the written correspondence as will as meetings.

Sstart listening to Anxiety Free any time. It can help quell the anxiety of writers block, telephone shyness, performance anxiety and meeting prospective employers. Be sure to listen to one of the Anxiety Free sessions the night before an interview. I recommend at least 8 hours before an interview. I wouldn't use it in the morning immediately before the interview. Give it a chance to integrate.

I'd be inclined to use both Talk to Win and Sales Leap for the role you intend to take up.

Alex