Hi there! You mention some interesting point about kabbalah coming up in your mind when you photoread those time travel books. I have had the same thought come up. Some believe the mind is the ultimate technology, aeons more advanced than anything the average person could ever wrap their mind around.

Do you use tarot cards with photoreading? I like to pick a particular one from the 22 major trumps and use it as a basic archetype to represent the subject of the book. I take about 5 minutes for the image to sink into my mind then I imagine the book transferring into the image and then I photoread with the image coming up spontaneously linked to the book. Then whenever I look at the image , I know that the information of any and all books I anchored with that image is going to be easily and quickly available to me.

QUeen of Disks...Queen of Disks is all about tangible, earth, physical manifestation. She's also the wealthy mother that has an abundance of nutrition and healthy diet for her family. Perhaps you could explore your thought connection of the Kabbalah and the time travel idea. I was just reading today about the 231 Gates or portals on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life in the Sepher Yetzirah , which is also known of the book of creation. Some powerful Ideas in that.

Some people believe that your physical body is a portal or has gateways into other worlds or higher states of consciousness that are not known in the ordinary sense. The idea of a connection between these ideas is fascinating and can be a lot of fun for experienced photoreader What do you think?