That doesn't sound like you're getting a handle on it. If it bothers you that people complain it means you're not moving beyond the complaint. You realise people are a mirror to you. The more you notice people complaining the more complaints you have within yourself, whether you give them voice or not.

DO you have the Euphoria Course? Listen to the CD from Hale Dwoskin. I agree complaining about something doesn't work, nor does ignoring it, or suppressing the attached emotions.

Another course I'm sure you have is Abundance For Life - the question from the work, Is that true? I find myself asking that when I hear people complaining. Is a good one to ask whenever you have a complaint. I recommend doing The Work on the complaints, if releasing isn't getting results.

It's nice to have someone point out that you have a complaint that is holding you back. I think doing The Work or using the Sedona Method would be faster than thinking, "here I go again complaining again. I'm not going to complain out loud. Still it icks me, but I'm not going to say it out loud. And I'm going to kick that complaint out."

Alex