Hi Magickdoggie! Thanks for your info on Kabbalah; last year a German friend of mine taught me some of Kabbalah & also she gave me a gift of the Holy Zohar book which is the size of my hand. Anthony Peake has mentioned Kabbalah a few times in some of his books. First of all very interestingly I PR his book again Labyrinth of Time but over the 5-day test method & what REALLY stuck out for me was a chapter titled "Time in Disarray"...now when I finished it just hit me that there were events that had happened that should not have happened in the first place.

About the Tarot cards I have never used them with PR but I do feel very strongly that it can be used in PR depending on what the individual is doing. The Tarot cards I possess is a modern one but it is the Theta Healing ones & it was designed by the tutor I had for Theta Healing Basic Course. I also have the old style Tarot meanings book in which I bought in 2006 at a very cheap price & the meanings are very similar to her ones. I have found that to be of very good use to me; and also I am very familiar with the meaning of the Queen of Disks I just need to relate this more to time travel. Right, I did do a reading for you to pick a card which will be of use to you for your PR. However, 2 cards popped out & both of them right-side up; the 2 cards were 'The 3 of Wands' & 'The Fool'.

Now this is even more interesting! I have done the Holosync meditation program up to Awakening Level 4 last year...I'm going to order the next level when I get paid because Centerpointe are doing a special offer again & I want to take the opportunity. On Awakening Level 4 this has happened to so many people; everytime they meditate with that CD they have been recieving messages from time to time...this has also happened to me as well. Now this is the message that I recieved & it was on more than 1 occasion (several to be exact) "You must find a way to time travel. It's very important!" & I even had this message on a number of occasions "You should've been sent to France 20 years ago!" Quite unusual...also I have been recieving messages in relation to my past life (I was 1 of my ancestors) but, I'm not going to reveal this here because it's a very private & delicate matter.

GUILLAUME.