Guillame,

I have found another connection between the idea of time travel and Kabbalah. I was photoreading " The Essential Zohar" by Rav P.S. Berg and in it he implicitly states that the Kabbalah is a vehicle for teleportation and time travel."For the kabbalist, the Zohar is nothing less than a time machine and a teleportation device all in one; by replacing doubt with certainty and darkness with Light, it erases the limits that the physical world places on us. With it we see where we are, where we have been, and where we are going - the future, the past, the present, all as one." page 262-263

I then checked out the Zohar, the original text in Aramaic, a big bible of a book with several thousand pages. I just had the idea of photoreading the original text without any knowledge of the language. The language has a very unique energy to it, and looks a lot like Hebrew, which you know is a magical language as well.

I think these are interesting ideas to explore, this makes me think of the kabbala in a whole new way.

Last edited by Magickdoggie; 05/06/13 11:48 PM.