Hi Magickdoggie!

Thanks for your additional input on Kabbalah...VERY, VERY INTERESTING!!! This is getting better & better!!! Yipeeeeee!!! Anyway, after your research into the link between Kabbalah & Time Travel it is very certain that it will hold the biggest key to time travel & I am going to do more research into Kabbalah. I'm going to ask my German friend more about Kabbalah when I get the chance. Also, as I understand that many of the Prophets had used Kabbalah on a number of occasions. Pythagoras used Kabbalah to become the World's first Pure Mathematician.

More interestingly, I had the intuition to PR the book "Leonardo da Vinci - the 1st Scientist" by Michael White in which I felt very strongly that it can hold keys to time travel. Now, as I PR that book I had a strange thought & it was around the painting of "The Last Supper" - did Leonardo da Vinci use image-streaming to go back to the time of the last supper & saw what actually happened? I certainly think da Vinci did & plus I think he may hold the keys to time travel. And surprisingly when I jotted down trigger words from that book I didn't get that many at all - about 8 words I think!

The books I first PR the books when we started the discussion one of the books "Time Travel" by Jenny Randles there was only 1 thing that kept on flashing at me & I still remember it bearing in mind I've only PR it, not read it; was that she stated "she believes she has time travelled". I'm not exactly sure why it kept on flashing at me so many times but, maybe it's telling me & you not to give up on the research into "Time Travel" bearing in mind what we have found out so far.

Guillaume.