Hi again Magickdoggie! Thank you for your recent reply; I was meant to reply sooner but unfortunately I haven't been myself lately. Anyway, on the subject of Holosync; I'm not sure how familiar you are with this, but, what it is Holosync is a meditation CD & it is a deep meditation. There are different levels to do after the 1st 1 which is the Awakening Prologue. There are the Awakening Levels 1-4 then Purification Levels 1-4 & the final 4 is the Flowering Levels 1-4; I am currently on Purification Level 1 which will take approx 8-12 months to complete. With LS they use Holosync on many of their Paraliminals which produes the binural beats. Many people who use Holosync have had different experiences during the meditation. And there many including me who have been seeing messages on the Awakening Level 4 CD & as I mentioned there were some to do with 'Time Travel'. However, more interestingly I had a message on the 1 I'm doing now & it is "work with Magickdoggie to find a way to time travel". There was another message in reference to you that I must tell something in person rather than via this forum or e-mail etc etc. I certainly think that Holosync can help with PR & I suppose listening to music whilst doing PR would certainly help. Also, with each Holosync level there is a CD called Alpha Super Focus...there was some1 wo mentioned that doing PR whilst using that CD aids this very well.

On the time travel subject...very interesting that you mentioned self hypnosis. What it is I recently finished reading a book titled Mary Magdalene, Beloved Disciple by Clysta Kinstler. It is a fictional story based on possible true events. Beforehand, I did PR the book & mind-mapped it too...& I'm so glad I did. There was 1 particluar trigger word that came out at me which was a Chapter titled "Descent to the Netherworld"...there Mary Magdalene is put into some kind of trance where she completely knocked out unconscious. Whilst in that unconscious position she sees images of what looks like hell from her point of view; but, in reality it is her OWN HELL i.e. from within. So what this proves without a shadow of doubt is that Mary Magdalene had an Out-Of-Body experience. This certainly in my opinion is another key to solving ways to time travel. About self-hypnosis, YES I certainly feel very strongly that this would open the viable door to time travel.

On the subject of Kabbalah which we both researched into; I very recently 5/28/2013 (Tuesday) visited a Kabbalah Centre in London. The area I live in is very near London & it took me about 40 mins to get there by both mainline & underground trains. When I got there some1 there had a chat to me about Kabbalah & what she has done is put me onto some1 else who is going to Skype me at some point to give me more in-depth info on this.

I haven't heard of "reality hacking" but, it sounds very interesting. What I am going to do is research into that & see what I can find.

GUILLAUME.