Thank you both Abmastralight and Shawn. My kids are ages 7 and 10, so they are in that inbetween age. They should be able to pick up after themselves quite a bit but they rarely do without someone nagging them to do so. I actually did have a breakthrough of my own a week or so ago because of my younger son's age. Now every time I go into the bathroom and it looks like a toothpast bomb went off all over the walls and countertop and mirror (and I already cleaned it once that day!) I think about the very tragic event that happened in Newton Conn. I tell myself that probably every single one of those parents would give everything they have to be able to clean a toothpaste explosion in their bathroom everyday again. And even though it makes me very very sad to think about their tragic losses, it also makes me extremely grateful that my kids are alive and happy and healthy and I'm grateful to have the opportunity to clean up after them. It really does only take a couple of minutes to clean the bathroom. So I feel like I traded in my anger for gratitude, which is a good start! I would have preferred if the trade didn't involve extreme sadness but I'll take what I can get for now.

Ambrastalight, I do like the rest of your advice as well. I've done several of those things already but only in bits and pieces and I haven't been consistent about any of it.

I'll also have to check out the energy clearning techniques that Shawn mentioned.

Thanks again for the great advice, I can't wait to implement it and reap the energetic rewards.