Hi Guillame and everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. Divine Matrix, I've seen that book and I have been meaning to get it so now that you've got my curiousity about it I will check this one out.

Now I have been doing a little time experiment with self hypnosis during photoreading. I have been able what seems like alter future events through a combination of anchoring the books to a visual symbol/archetype and then immediately going into creative visualization of already implementing the information at a future point.

Been keeping journals of these sessions and forthcoming results. I have to say that usually it takes about 2 to 4 weeks for the results to start being noticed by me to the point were there is a substantial change from the usual patterns. Although, lately, it has happened as quick as the next day a few times.

I basically use NLP to timeline and step into a few days or weeks ahead and then use the creative visualization and the methods in Natural Brilliance.

I'm going to read those two books Guillame and then come back and discuss.

Also, I have done another experiment which works very well. I have decided to change my career path to web developing/full stack engineering. I'm completely new in it, although I've a little knowledge of some programming, such as HTML and CSS.

So what I did was connect subjects that are seemingly unrelated, anchored them together, so that when I end up doing one thing, it triggers all the other associated anchors.

For example:

I anchored psychotherapy books, such as Neuro Linguisitc Programming (NLP)to computer programming languages like C, HTML, Ruby on Rails and then anchored those to Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Meditation, and Stress relief.

NLP topic can be used to connect anything to programming since it is Neuro-brain Linguistic-language/words Programming.

I also used Logic for Dummies as a connector. The idea was that every time I worked on programming code, in the background I would trigger the powerful tools of stress management, CBT (tools for managing your moods, thoughts and feelings), and mindfulness. All these background "programs" will run during my work day at a future IT job. Therefore, the idea being that I would have much more resources to handle any kind of work stressors.

Actually by photoreading you are programming your neuro-brain-mind in much the same way as sitting in front of a computer and using programming code.

So I'm thinking if I photoread Divine Matrix, perhaps I could be programming and altering that. Well, it's all information, and really interesting stuff. What do you think?