The seminar is $800, a high ticket item, and with very little information on the product, I decided not to go to this seminar.

Instead I decided to figure out a way to access this information on an other-than-conscious basis. From the sales page I gathered enough information to try my own experiment. I have had some surprising experiences with this.

Next I photoread a book on clairvoyance about 12 times over the next few days and made it my absolute intention to gain the information needed to make my own future mapping. I fast forwarded to the future mentally and sat in at the seminar. I asked myself what I would hear, what key points would I need.

Then I slept on it while each day spending a few minutes sucking information from the sales letter of future mapping. Something directed me back to Natural Brilliance, so I photoread that a few more times.

Then the next day I implicitly felt I had the key!

I drew up a visual similiar to what was in the sales letter of future mapping with a rectangle squared into six squares. I drew a visual story of myself succeeding in a short term goal in regards to my career development.

On the bottom half I drew a visual story about a man in a wheelchair who's legs had been cut off. This was a story I took further from a dream I once had where I was helping a handicapped man in a wheelchair to grow his legs back and escape his confinement.

I went ahead and then wrote the story out. Each milestone in the story was tied to a particular task or series of tasks I would do towards the realization of my own goal.

For example in the first part of the story I appear in Ralph's dream. (I named him and visualized him as clear as possible in my mind's eye). In the dream he tells me I'm not real and at first refuses to talk to me. I tell him I'm very real and that he is in my dream. I finally get him to understand that I'm in a different "flavor" of reality and he accepts this.

I explain to him that we are communicating through a neural implant from the future and that through sleep or deep relaxation we could always make contact by focusing.
Next I photoread books and for every book I photoread I transmit through the neural implant into his body, down to his cut off legs. Each book adds another layer of cells and tissue.

Certain tasks add several layers. At the end his legs have fully grown back and he escapes his confinenment (stuck state/oscillation) and realizes his dream of being a marathon runner while I realize my goal of landing the dream job/career I want.

So far I've had some really interesting things happen. Books, people, and events have seemed to re-arranged themselves. For example, while photoreading at Barnes & Noble, a woman behind me turned around to ask me about one of the programming books I was photoreading. She turned out to be an IT employment recruiter (IT is the field I'm transitioning to).

I find that the more emotionally engaged I get in "Ralph's" story, the more momentum this thing takes. It has taken me aback a bit. smile