Hi magickdoggie! Hope you're well, I am doing great at the moment. I wanted to add to this forum on what I have found so far. I will add more to this at some point.

THE OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE by Anthony Peake: What happened when I was doing my Holosync meditation CD I had an image of 2 books & this was 1 of them. What I did I went on a trip somewhere & on the coach I did the 1st 3 steps of PR then I went straight into Rapid Reading. The book has 212 pages I read 190 of them in 1 day in which I was astounded. And I did gain a lot from it! In particular there were 2 chapters which caught my eye: The case of Robert Monroe & Ingo Swann. What it is when I read about those 2 again they both did have an OOB experience when you read more into it. As a conclusion after reading about the 2 was that Astral Travel can be used to time travel.

TIME TRAVEL by Jenny Randles: This was the other book that I saw on my Holosync CD. I read this after reading OOB by Anthony Peake & I'm glad I did! The main thing that caught my eye was about 'The Philidelphia Experiment'...it still sticks in my mind. What I did was on YouTube I watched a movie of the same name as it was based on possible true events...& I loved the movie. What had happened the Navy were doing an experiment on their ship using electricity to make themselves invisible; except what had happened something went wrong with this & all of a sudden 2 sailors seemed to have travelled forward in time. It seems that all the electricity they used to try to make themselves invisible had opened a portal to another dimension...see what you think of that.

BREAKING THE TIME BARRIER by Jenny Randles: I read this 1 after Time Travel...now this will interest you very much! I remember when PR books on Time Travel there were many references to Nikola Tesla; it just kept on popping out at me...I didn't know why at the time. That book has hit the nail on the head. What it is Tesla was a very eccentric scientist but, he was a genius! What had happened he was conducting an experiment with huge transfomers & then all of a sudden by accident he produced enormously powerful rotating magnetic fields...he then felt he entered the 4th dimension (Time) & there were strange tingling on his hands. He seemed to alter the dimensions of time & space. What it seems to me is that with transfomers it can create a form of vortex/black holes which then could open the doors of time...Tesla stated that when you travelled into this dimension it was like you could walk into another room. Tesla was recognized as the 1st Chrononaut but, unfortunately for him he could NOT get any funding to build a time machine & this was in the year of 1895. But, also at the same when this happened to him he did have an OOB. Now I know why the 2 books I mentioned appeared during my Holosync meditation...it makes perfect sense!

"ABOUT TIME" MOVIE: I watched this movie a few weeks ago, it was written by Richard Curtis...this movie was awesome! It was about a man whose father taught him how to time travel. In his family only the males could do this extraordinary phenomenon. What REALLY interested me about it was that he could do this using the power of his mind hence, not needing to build any time m/c...I remember I stated this early in the forum that it struck me that we don't need to build a time m/c in order to travel back in time.And when he changed history he changed it for the better! I'm so glad I watched the movie...it was worth it.

"ATLANTIS" TV DRAMA: Last Saturday this TV drama began; it is in 13 parts. I've always had an interest in Atlantis because it was a very spiritual place. Anyway, wat reall struck me was there was this man "Jason" who in this era is going underwater using a mini-submarine to search for his father who went missing. Now as he was going underwater something unusual happened - Jason seemed to go through some kind of unusual light & all of a sudden he ends up in Atlantis. What really hit me was that the character in the TV drama seemed to have entered a portal into another dimension...I can't wait for part 2 to come out.

All the best!

GUILLAUME.