Last weekend I attended the Spring Forest level 3 workshop with master Lin and afterward I was telling some fellow students about a horrifying energy experience I had with my son. I had gotten some terrifying heart palpitations and head pain when I connected with his energy to see if I could help him with some nighttime fears he had been experiencing. I asked a couple questions and basically got that my son and I knew each other is at least one past life and if I continued my line of questioning about his fears in this lifetime then it would definitely hurt me. So I stopped the line of questioning, the heart palpitations stopped and the pain in my head slowly went away.

All of the fellow students came to the same conclusion just about at the same time. They said that I needed to forgive myself and my son for whatever happened in the previous life/lives.

I have no idea what happened and I don't really want or need to know. But I've thought about it for a few days and I think they are all right. I need to forgive. But I have no idea how to go about forgiving myself or my son for something when I don't know what that something is.

I've used EFT (tapping) to forgive and release resentment, but you kind've have to be feeling the resentment and the unforgiveness in order to release those feelings. I don't have those feelings for my son or myself because I don't have any reason to have those feelings in this lifetime.

Does anyone have any suggestions/experience with forgiving someone (even yourself) for past life transgressions when you don't know what they are?