Hi Bram!

Glad to hear you are enjoying Jeddah’s teachings so much. I have also found them to be amazingly profound and pertinent in my own life.

It’s funny, because I have been working with Jeddah’s materials for over 5 years and didn’t connect the dots that she hasn’t been mentioning the Sea of Awareness in the Freedom 101 series. For me, that terminology has always been synonymous with multiple expressions from various other teachers and schools of thought (i.e. the Emptiness from Chunyi Lin – Spring Forest Qigong, the Quantum Field from Marie Diamond – Diamond Feng Shui, Universal Energy, Life Force Energy, etc.).

As some of the people in Freedom 101 do not have the Changing the Paradigm series, it is possible that Jeddah is purposefully making the terminology more “generic.” Regardless, isn’t it great to be consciously aware of that energy and how malleable it is?

We definitely encourage people to use our Forum to share experiences and build relationships with like minded people. The Learning Strategies Facebook page also often has interesting and lively discussions. Please feel free to participate in either venue.

Enjoy the wonder-filled journey!

With much love,
Wendy