Confidence, often our anxiety increases around people selling your point of view in a conversation. It doesn't have to be an actual product you're selling but end of the day we're always selling ourselves to be accepted by others.

As to purpose, I'd consider where you find yourself thinking worse case scenarios often. I'm assuming that it's work lifestyle centred. However I don't know if you live in an earthquake zone and you're dreaming up worse case scenarios relating to that. You know what's going on in your mind better than me so your purpose is your own.

Consider what's the nature of your anxiety this morning, what would it be like if it were different, if you could choose something different, whether it's thinking, feeling or doing, will affect your choice of Paraliminal and purpose.

You cannot go wrong listening to a Paraliminal and even just a vague purpose to change this for something better is a good starting purpose. Once you start noticing shifts, chances are your purpose will become more refined and focused.

Alex