The Paraliminals already have an entrainment track. Each sleep learning track rolls into Theta. Of you've added another entrainment track it's a mystery what entrainment you're getting.

If you're using sleep learning tracks only, spacing them is pretty redundant. The purpose of 20 minutes is to allow one to integrate the listening experience with the body / mind during day to day activity.

Since sleep is the time when the brain goes into problem solving mode, sorts out memories for better recall and reviews the challenges of the day. I prefer to only use Paraliminal in the first hour of sleep. Also I prefer to listen with a purpose. If I feel money challenges for example I'd listen to Prosperity or similar. If I know I'm dealing with someone who gets under my skin tomorrow, I'd listen to Talk to Win, Sales Leap or Relationship Paraliminal. I know I'm going to get the results I expect.

To me it's like eating fruit with the purpose of benefiting from the nutrients in that fruit or eating fruit salad. Which is fine too. Or training at hitting a golf ball for the purpose of playing better golf or going to a gym and only spending a few minutes on each piece of equipment just for the sake moving.

Alex