Originally Posted By: KurianJojo
Time-travel will never be possible.If its possible,like in all other fields there will be some people who exploits it for their own good.There will be time bandits or something like in some fictional movies,and surely some might have traveled to our time period and commit some crimes here, for those crime the only possible way to explain how it happened is by time travel.Have you heard of such an incident occurred recently or in past which can only be explained by time-travel??? I think not. Better use your time for something else rather than running behind some fantasy stories.

Having experienced time travel first hand, I wonder what you base your comments on? It doesn't give us food for thought.

Quote:
Why this topic doing in the 'Photoreading' section which has nothing to do with PRing.

Because the books they are discussing are books they've used the PhotoReading system on.

Quote:
Time Travel is not possible nor is Photoreading unless you are born with the gift of Eidetic memory.

Everyone is born with an Eidetic memory. Research shows that the eidetic memory falls into disuse because it is too slow once we start using language to discuss things. That is not to say that the skill isn't there. What happens is the brain processes and recreates memory constantly in order to make our memories useful for our day to day experiences.

What are your sources to say that time travel is not possible?

Quote:
No wonder Paul Scheele using 'Pete Bissonette' to market this fictional book.

I actually find that funny for a number of reasons. Paul is also a proficient PhotoReader as am I. And none of us have an eidetic memory.

If one explores the post on the forum, I found that an eidetic memory is actually slower than than an informed mind. There is little point in PhotoReading a book and having to have the pages sit in the mind like a bookshelf waiting for the information to be read. I love that PhotoReading allows me to process the information and make use of it in minutes rather than taking days until I understand what the author is explaining.

How much time have you spent with the PhotoReading course and how many books have you applied it on.

Alex